1. When did you join the LCC? I joined the Liberty Community Chorus choir in 2012.
2. Where did you grow up? I was born and raised in Smithville, MO.
3. Tell us about your family – are you married, single, any children? I am single, one grown daughter, and a 7 year old grandson.
4. What is (or was) your professional career? I currently work on the benefits team for a large company of approximately 50,000 employees.
5. Tell us about your choral experiences. What choirs have you sung with? Are you currently singing with other choirs? I was in choir in High School, and previously a member of our church choir and praise team. Since 2010 I’ve been in one of the performances at Gladstone Theatre in the Park.
6. Do you play any instruments? I played the clarinet in High School and can make my way around the piano.
7. What has been your favorite or most memorable LCC concert or song? Our last performance that was taped outside. I never realized how much I enjoyed music and singing until it was taken away.
8. What are your hobbies or interests other than singing? I love, love, love snow skiing.
9. What is your favorite food or dessert? Anything chocolate
10.Do you have any pets? What kind and how many? No pets.
11.If you could have dinner with your favorite musician, singer, composer from any time period, who would be? I would love to have dinner with Handel and pick his brain on how he was able to write the original version of the Messiah in three to four weeks.