1. When did you join the LCC?
2. Where did you grow up?
3. Tell us about your family – are you married, single, any children?
I have been married to the love of my life for 54 years. We have three grown children, two of which live here in Kansas City and the youngest is in Dallas, Texas. They have blessed us with 8 wonderful grandchildren.
4. What is (or was) your professional career?
I started out as a legal secretary for three attorneys in Seattle. Then I was the administrative assistant to the president of a wholesale pharmacy in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. Moved into an accounting position for a pool company in Flower Mound, Texas and ended up in the accounting office at Cristo Rey High School here in Kansas City until I retired.
5. Tell us about your choral experiences. What choirs have you sang with? Are you currently singing with other choirs?
I sang with the Bartlesville Community Chorus for several years. Currently I sing in the choir at Holy Family Catholic Church in addition to LCC.
6. Do you play any instruments?
7. Besides choral music, what other styles of music do you enjoy?
I love what I call Easy Listening music. Can be vocal or orchestral.
8. What has been your favorite or most memorable LCC concert or song?
I really don’t have a favorite concert or song. We have sung so many beautiful numbers.
9. What are your hobbies or interests other than singing?
10.Do you have any pets? What kind and how many?
11.If you could have dinner with your favorite musician, singer, composer from any time period, who would be?
Don’t laugh … Josh Groban