1. When did you join the LCC?
2. Where did you grow up?
3. Tell us about your family – are you married, single, any children?
I’m a widow with four children.
4. What is (or was) your professional career?
5. Tell us about your choral experiences. What choirs have you sang with? Are you currently singing with other choirs?
Besides the LCC, I sang in high school and at church.
6. Do you play any instruments?
7. Besides choral music, what other styles of music do you enjoy?
Country and Western – the older ones.
8. What has been your favorite or most memorable LCC concert or song?
That’s a hard one—our Christmas concert.
9. What are your hobbies or interests other than singing?
10.What is your favorite food or dessert?
11.Do you have any pets? What kind and how many?
I have one dog named Cooper who’s 2 yrs old.
12.If you could have dinner with your favorite musician, singer, composer from any time period, who would be?