1. When did you join the LCC?
2. Where did you grow up?
3. Tell us about your family – are you married, single, any children?
I'm not married, but I have a girlfriend.
4. What is (or was) your professional career?
I have been working in construction since I graduated high school.
5. Tell us about your choral experiences. What choirs have you sang with? Are you currently singing with other choirs?
I have been in a few groups in the Kansas City area including the LUMC Chancel Choir, Songflower, and Kansas City Men's Chorus. I'm currently with Te Deum and a section leader at Atonement Lutheran Church.
6. Do you play any instruments?
7. Besides choral music, what other styles of music do you enjoy?
I enjoy mostly choral and orchestral music.
8. What has been your favorite or most memorable LCC concert or song?
I always have a good time when we perform at the Community of Christ Temple.
9. What are your hobbies or interests other than singing?
I work a lot, and I really enjoy cooking.
10.What is your favorite food or dessert?
Steak or pasta.
11.Do you have any pets? What kind and how many?
12.If you could have dinner with your favorite musician, singer, composer from any time period, who would be?
Voces8 or Thomas Tallis.